4.10.06

Writings from a Journal

Circumstantial Consequences

Crawl inside my head
And I will tell you the secrets that I know
Look into my eyes before I disappear
So you could see infinity becoming unclear

I ran and hide and tell myself
Everything here inside is out of control
I am on the edge of the earth
And falling into oblivion
Trying to escape from the night of despair

Welcome to my universe
The changing sky
Is falling apart
I could no longer find my voice
Lost forever in this great divide

This is another place in another time
Where the night is searching for a sign
I’m looking for a new religion
Violent surge took away the friends I’ve known
Carried down and flush away by my fear and pain
There’s nothing left for me to mourn except myself

Can you hear me still
Are you listening
I’m in my head, spinning
Entangled under the burning sun
Of circumstantial consequences

No comments: