21.10.06

A Halloween Tale: Forsaken

Here I am at the top to the hill alone and howling at the moon while the hooded clouds disappear like wraiths from lord of the rings giving ways to the new crescent moon. The wind blows searching for merciful release from the clutches of the dark sky. At the edge of my vision, I could see shadows of birches dancing to the mournful cry of the wind, which reminds me of the poem of Robert Frost. I am lying peacefully on my back with my arms stretched out staring at the sky, quietly except for the sorrowful howling wind. I smiled as I turn my head to see my hands clutching the dull cold green grass as I pulled it out from the ground. Suddenly, I feel the pain erupted from my neck. There I see a face as pale as ivory smiling against the blackness of the night. Twin orbs of deepest sapphire staring at me with partly opened lips dark red as a Burgundy wine. Long blond hair like silk of corn frame her face. Her naked form as white as the new moon in the midnight sky straddling me and smiling. I felt her breasts brush against my bare chest. She closes her eyes and bites her lower lip and she moans. Sharp glistening fangs emerge from her lips speckled with my blood. In the darkest, deepest recesses of my mind, something screams. Yet, it is drowned as waves of ecstasy washes over me. The pure horror of pain and wonder draw pleasure to my loins as she moves. She arches her back and digs her sharp fingernails into my chest drawing my warm blood as it flow into the ground, I releases and burst into her my waves of pain and ecstasy. A silent cry of anguish and pleasure escapes my lips. And she cries out into the hallowed moon shattering the stillness of night, a cry of pure ecstasy from drawing my blood fulfill her own darkest desires. I buckle and she rides me like Seabiscuit and in nightmarish speed she plunges those fangs again deep into my neck draining all my strength away. She disappears like a speed of light. The clouds descend with disappointment and try to touch my face in terror. Unimaginable horror surfaces and I groan and scream. The angry moon appears and poised like a sharp knife and then it plunges to my heart. And then the midnight sky released a sweet merciful cry of anguish. Further away, I see trees outlined in lighter gray against the horizon. I remain lying on the soft grass. In the stillness of the night, I smiled for I was enchanted by the dark. And now, I know I would never see a sunrise or sunset ever again.

No comments: